DENVER, March 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — EnerCom, Inc. today posted interviews of executives on Oil & Gas 360® (www.oilandgas360.com), the company’s one-stop source of oil and gas news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc.
The 15 exclusive interviews are of oil and gas executives who delivered corporate and technical presentations during EnerCom’s The Oil & Services Conference™ IX (www.theoilandservicesconference.com) held in San Francisco, February 22-24, 2011. Oil & Gas 360® questioned the executives on a variety of topics, including each company’s 2011 growth plans, how companies are working in the current 2011 economic and political environments, and trends and technologies used globally in the acquisition, exploration and development of oil and natural gas.
Please visit www.oilandgas360.com/media.htm to view the interviews and for additional information on the oil and natural gas industry.
The following companies and executives were interviewed:
- Alan Krenek, Chief Financial Officer – Basic Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: BAS)
- Steve Moore, Chief Executive Officer and President – BRS Resources (TSX Venture: BRS.V)
- David M. Demshur, Chairman of Supervisory Board, Chief Executive Officer and President –Core Laboratories (NYSE: CLB)
- Don Klapko, Chief Executive Officer and President – Equal Energy Ltd. (NYSE: EQU)
- Richard Miles, Chief Executive Officer and President – Geokinetics (NYSE Amex: GOK)
- Michael Rohleder, President – GMX Resources (NYSE: GMXR)
- Gary Evans, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer – Magnum Hunter Resources (NYSE: MHR)
- C. H. (Scott) Rees III, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer – Netherland, Sewell & Associates
- Richard W. McCullough, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President – PDC Energy (NASDAQ: PETD)
- Terry Barr, President – Samson Oil & Gas Limited (NYSE Amex: SSN)
- Neal Dingmann, Managing Director – SunTrust Robinson-Humphrey, Inc.
- Matthew McCann, Chief Executive Officer – TransAtlantic Petroleum (NYSE Amex: TAT)
- Larry Pinkston, Chief Executive Officer and President – Unit Corporation (NYSE: UNT)
- Keith Larsen, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer – U.S. Energy Corp. (NYSE: USEG)
- Tim Marquez, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer – Venoco Inc. (NYSE: VQ)
About EnerCom, Inc.
Founded in 1994, EnerCom, Inc. is a nationally recognized investor communications consultancy firm advising and serving energy-centric clients on corporate strategy, investor relations targeting, media and corporate communications, and visual communications design. The Company’s professionals have more than 200 years of industry and business experience and a proven track record of success. EnerCom, Inc. uses the team approach for delivering its wide range of services to public and private companies large and small, operating in the global exploration and production, drilling, OilService, and associated advanced-technology industries.
The Company annually hosts three oil and gas investment conferences:
- The Oil & Services Conference™ IX – San Francisco, California – February 22 – 24, 2011 www.theoilandservicesconference.com
- EnerCom’s London Oil & Gas Conference™ 3 – London, England – June 16, 2011http://www.enercomlogc.com
- The Oil & Gas Conference® 16 – Denver, Colorado – August 14 – 18, 2011 www.theoilandgasconference.com
For more information about EnerCom and its services, please call: Brian Brooks at +303-296-8834 or visit www.enercominc.com.
About Oil & Gas 360®
Oil & Gas 360® (www.oilandgas360.com) is a one-stop source of news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc. The website is dedicated to all things oil and gas: people, technologies, transactions, trends, and macro-economic analysis that impacts commodity prices. Our goal with Oil & Gas 360® is to be a trusted source of information and analysis for portfolio managers, equity research analysts, private equity capital providers, private investors, oil and gas executives and professionals, and government officials involved in the oil and gas industry.
SOURCE EnerCom, Inc.